We have scouted a number of locations for what we believe has NEVER been done within the Hills Districts and we plan to accomplish this in the coming months. Hopefully not much longer.
We have discussed the plans with the Castle Hill Police and have had our invitations accepted by 2 members of the Hills District who will witness the "effect" first hand. More on this later.
We are currently waiting to hear back from the Road & Maritime Services for the final go ahead as they will hopefully give us the final permission we are waiting for.
If this doesn't go to plan then we have a plan B (secondary location) and a plan C (third location) in mind that will be able to invite the general public so they can witness the effect live also. Obviously option 1 is what we would prefer as its more dangerous but will see how we go in the coming weeks ahead.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Australia's Premier Illusionist